|Job Title:||Production/Supply Chain Executive|
|Apply Via:||Click here|
Cartamundi is the world’s #1 company in the production and sales of cards and games. We are a fast-moving company. Excellent manufacturing is our core business, since 1765. We continue to make playing cards and boardgames, in a time when online mobile applications shake up whole industries.
Why choose a career with Cartamundi?
We are an owner-managed, international and innovative company. We value our employees and work together as a team, sharing the magic of working together. We rely on each employee to deliver outstanding results and grow our business. In turn, we recognise that each employee has unique talents to offer and we provide the training and support that can respond to your professional and personal needs.
We continue to grow and are looking for immediate support in the Business Unit Publishing:
Production/Supply Chain Executive
In this role, you will support the Publishing Business Development Team in expanding and developing international and national business activities.
• Work closely with customers to help identify potential manufacturing opportunities for Cartamundi
• Advising international and national customers and preparing quotations and calculations
• Participation in the development of products
• Independently project handling in cooperation with in-house departments
• Data maintenance and configuration in the CRM and merchandise management system, e.g. creation of articles, customers, orders
• Clarification of production dates, delivery dates and releases
• Order monitoring and invoicing
• Outside in / client focused mindset
• 3-5 years order management or customer service experience minimum.
• Print production / Project management background beneficial & Understanding of production technologies and processes
• Strong customer and service orientation
• Very good communication skills and pleasure in advising our customers
• Effective and structured way of working
• High degree of independence
• Experienced handling of the MS Office package
This is a permanent role based in Dartford, Kent and will offer you an opportunity for flexible working hours, office & remote working, 25 days annual leave, healthcare and learning and development, with a competitive salary.
If you are creative, passionate and driven with big ideas we want to hear from you!
Please send your CV to Lisa on: email@example.com
Application deadline: 30/09/2021
Connect with Lisa on LinkedIn or if you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact the Human Resources team on firstname.lastname@example.org