|Job Title:||Junior Graphic Designer|
|Closing Date:||4th August|
|Apply Via:||Click here|
Interplay UK are looking to recruit a Junior / Graduate Graphic Designer to join our small but experienced team in Marlow. Toy industry experience is not essential, but a playful and positive attitude is essential.
Interplay UK Interplay UK is one of the fastest growing toys and games companies in the UK. Our mission is to develop industry leading, innovative toys and games that are high quality, fun and deliver a positive and wholesome experience for children.
Interplay UK has recently been acquired by PlayMonster; this brings with it an even greater opportunity to develop products for the global market.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent design graduate or a designer with 1-2 years’ industry experience to join and work alongside our team in a professional, supportive environment where advanced skills can be developed.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about quality graphic design, with good practical and creativity skills. Someone with enthusiasm, a good communicator and someone with a can-do attitude who works well under pressure and time constraints.
It will be your role to create engaging designs, for print and digital, that work commercially while supporting and driving forward key messages.
• Creating trade press adverts
• Social media requirements
• Marketing emails
• PowerPoint templates
• Large format stand/exhibition artwork
• Maintaining inhouse image library
• Creating assets
• Managing photography and photo shoots
• A design degree (or related discipline).
• A playful and positive outlook.
• A love of toys.
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, organised with good time management
• Great attention to detail, strong design knowledge
• Proficiency with the core Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Solving design problems
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects working to clear deadlines
• Good communication and written skills
• Able to work in a small team
• A strong portfolio of graphic design work
The Nice to Haves:
• Photography, videography and editing skills
If you’d like to apply for this role, please send your CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th August. No agencies, direct applicants only.