|Job Title:||Lead Creative Designer|
|Apply Via:||Click here|
You: A well-rounded graphic designer familiar with the adobe creative suite and making motion graphics who loves pop-culture, television, film and toys. You know your Jedi, from your Vulcans and have probably figured out which infinity stone would suit you best.
Us: A game-changing company that creates licensed collectible pin badges enhanced with augmented reality. Yep, you read that right!
Please send a portfolio link with your application.
We are fortunate to be expanding and are now looking for a new Graphic Designer to join our small team.
You need to be passionate about your craft, design-driven and a creative problem-solver. You will be designing a wide variety of both physical products and digital materials, including motion graphics, to accompany those products across all business verticals. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and have an eye for detail along with a keen understanding of how to uniquely work within brand/IP partner guidelines.
You’ll get to work with brands like: NBC Universal, Disney, Warner Brothers, Bethesda, Wizards of the Coast, Hasbro, Capcom, Team17, and more!
• Brainstorm and help create product concepts with the creative team.
• Create motion graphics for a variety of business uses.
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, working hand in hand with other disciplines and teams across the organization.
• Contribute creative design and production management to drive the production and marketing calendar with a focus on creative strategy that aligns with marketing goals.
• Design and produce production ready artwork and motion graphics for a wide range of collateral including websites, decks, email newsletters, and social media content.
• Provide creative campaign support with the broader marketing team including brand, digital, communications and events-focused marketing initiatives.
• Stand current with marketing design concepts, trends, and best practices.
• Working with outside partners, agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
• Edit and retouch photos.
• Maintain the brand’s designed look and feel and creative consistency across multiple brand channels with a critical eye for detail.
• Demonstrable graphic and product design skills with a solid portfolio.
• Passion for pop-culture, television and film.
• Understanding of marketing, artworking product packaging, advertisements, and motion graphic design.
• Adept with the Adobe Creative Suite
• Resilience to handle a fast-paced business environment in a period of intense growth.
• Take direction and constructive criticism well, while also having the ability to work autonomously and provide self-direction when needed.
• Strong project and people management skills; ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workloads to meet deadlines.
• Demonstrate willingness and ability to adapt design styles in accordance with project needs.
• 5+ years of graphic design experience preferred
• Animation experience is a major plus
A successful candidate will deliver on our vision of the best pin collecting community by helping build amazing products and storytelling with our licensed partners. You will bring a proven track record in designing and producing compelling products, advertising, video, and digital content. You will work across internal company members and with external stakeholders to develop multimedia content to achieve marketing goals and produce the greatest ROI for the company. The role of Graphic Designer reports directly to the Chief Creative Officer in London and has tremendous growth opportunities as an early member of our team.
This position will be a 12-month fixed-term contract with opportunity to move into a permanent position. Initially this role will be remote with all equipment provided.
Pinfinity creates augmented reality collectible pins that bring your favorite fandoms to life with animation, sound, and interactive experiences. We are revolutionizing the world of pins and pin collecting through their patent-pending augmented reality platform that enables pins to come alive with animation, sound, and other interactive elements through their free mobile app. Our mission is to develop the world’s greatest pin collecting community through exciting products and exceptional service, uniting the world through the shared celebration of fandom. We have teams in both Los Angeles and London.
Apply for this role via LinkedIn or send us your PDF CV, portfolio and short covering email explaining how your experience meets our criteria to email@example.com