Manager – Product Deliverables, Games (Funko)
|Job Title:||Manager - Product Deliverables|
|Apply Via:||Click here|
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture and licensed-focused collectibles company located in Everett, WA. Funko currently holds hundreds of licenses and the rights to create tens of thousands of characters – one of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry. Funko’s Pop! Vinyl is the number one stylized vinyl collectible on the market, selling millions of figures to fans around the world.
Funko Games, a division of Funko, is an invention, design and playtesting studio specializing in board games. Our cadre of creative thinkers and talented tinkerers melds unbounded inspiration with intensive research and rigorous consumer testing to shape best-in-class products. We are located in the University District of Seattle, WA. More information can be found at www.prosperohall.com.
What You’ll Do
As a Manager – Product Deliverables, you will help ensure the on-time delivery of products by supporting projects, staff, programs, and managing timelines while continuously improving processes. This position will report to the VP of Games Business Development, Planning, and Production team with a dotted line to the VP of Games Creative and Product Development team, forming a critical support pipeline between the two teams. This position will act as a Games Studio resource and a liaison for works in progress and streamline communication across Funko Games cross-functional teams. This position will:
• Support on-time completion of PD project deliverables
• Coordinate with Producers, Licensing Manager, Production, and Games executive leadership
• Serve as a point of contact about products in development between Games PD and Games Business teams, attending meetings and monitoring schedules
• Track, report, and maintain product development timelines
• Schedule and follow up on deliverables across studio
• Support sales pitch and image requests and coordinate schedules of 3D artists
• Intake and assignment of projects in support of VP Games Creative
• Maintain Games Studio Sharepointsite, Basecamp, and other tools as needed
• Create, implement, and update Studio strategies and processes
• Manage implementation and rollout of new processes, procedures, and tools
• Special & ad hoc projects (research projects, sales needs)
• Onboard and support new members to the Product Development team, including instruction of current tools and procedures
• Schedule, and facilitate retrospectives
What You’ll Bring
• 5+ years of experience as a program or project manager with demonstrated process and continuous improvement experience;
• 5+ years of experience with product development in games or other consumer products;
• 5+ years of experience interfacing with and managing others, including creative contributors;
• A calm demeanor and problem-solver when faced with intense deadlines and conflicting direction;
• An interest and appreciation of standard processes and systems;
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills with a mastery of the standard conventions of written English;
• Ability to interface professionally with a wide range of team members, including executives;
• A passion for board games;
• Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, with an enthusiastic spirit for collaborative teamwork;
• Interest in film, television, and pop culture in general is a big plus;
• Respect for creativity, art, and design;
• Proficiency with Mac OS and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Sharepoint, MS Teams);
• Pertinent educational background preferred;
• Location: Seattle, WA;
• Position is designated as site-dependent.
What Funko Offers
Funko offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits, 401(K) plan with match, and creative work environment with growth opportunities. We are a diverse and collaborative culture with a propensity for action and strive to always have FUN!
Funko is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
What Funko Offers Funko offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits and a 401(K) plan with matching contributions from the company. Most importantly, we offer a creative work environment with people who love pop culture just as much as you do. Can’t wait to gush about your latest binge? Neither can we! Looking for a place where your favorite pop culture t-shirt will receive the compliments it deserves? We know how you feel!
Funko is an equal opportunity employer. We know that every superhero has a unique origin story and the diversity of these stories enrich what we do. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.