|Job Title:||Mid to Senior Level Graphic Designer|
|Salary:||£Attractive depending on experience|
|Apply Via:||Click here|
We’re looking for a full time Graphic Designer to work in a varied role for one of UK’s leading toy companies. This exciting job will see you illustrating and designing packaging, visualising new toy product and creating new toy brands within our own and licensed toy ranges.
What You Need:
– At least 4 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
– Proven Graphic Design skills with proficiency in Adobe CC Suite especially Illustrator and Photoshop
– Experience in packaging design with proven successes
– The ability to create brand logos and identities
– Illustration skills and sketching are a must
– The ability to work on multiple projects at and to different levels of completion
– Time keeping and delivering to deadlines are essential
– 3D modelling/rendering ability a bonus
What You’ll Do:
You’ll be part of a small Graphics Studio working across our portfolio of in-house toy brands and licenses. Adding your creative skills to the team that develop award winning kids products year on year.
Specifically (but by no means limited to):
– Product and packaging visualisation
– Packaging design through to print
– Packaging mock-up creation
– 2D product element design – stickers, decals, game boards etc
– Toy industry experience is useful but not essential but an interest in toys and some experience of design for mass retail is required.
The company office and studio is in New Malden but the role would be working remotely at the moment.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV, portfolio and quick covering introduction to who you are and why you’re suited to the role to Jason.Leung@charactergroup.plc.uk