Argos has unveiled its top 12 toys for Christmas.
“With so much time spent inside during lockdown, the nation has rekindled its love for toys, turning to them now more than ever to keep themselves entertained during what has been a difficult time for many,” said Argos’ Head of Toy Buying, Juliet Ward.
“This year’s top toys list offers a huge variety of new products, ranging from toys inspired by the biggest TV and gaming franchises to bizarre – but crucially, fun – pooping animals.
“When we craft the list of our top toy predictions for the year, we always try to accurately gauge the ‘toy crazes’ that are set to make thousands of wish lists. This year it’s heartening to see so many toys that will encourage families to spend time together, whether that’s putting together a LEGO Lamborghini or reminiscing over the Mario games of the 80s and 90s.”
The full line-up can be found below:
- Design-A-Friend Sienna Doll (Kid Kreation)
- Fisher-Price Rollin’ Rovee (Mattel)
- Hatchimals Pixies Crystal Flyers (Spin Master)
- Kidizoom Studio (VTech)
- L.O.L Surprise! OMG Fashion Dolls Series 3 (MGA Entertainment)
- Laser Battle Hunters (Character Options)
- LEGO Super Mario – Starter Course (LEGO)
- LEGO Technic Lamborghini (LEGO)
- Little Live Pets Gotta Go Flamingo (Character Options)
- Paw Patrol Dino Rescue Dino Patroller (Spin Master)
- Poopsie Dancing Unicorn (MGA Entertainment)
- The Child Animatronic Edition (Hasbro)
To stay in the loop with the latest news, interviews and features from the world of toy and game design, sign up to our weekly newsletter here