These terms and conditions are the contract between you and Mojo Nation (“us”, “we”, etc). By visiting or using Our Website, you agree to be bound by them.
Mojo Nation, company number 10660787, registered in England & Wales, whose office is 6 Garland Road, Ware, Herts, SG12 7BH.
Under 18 years? Sorry, but we deal only with people who are legally able to enter into a binding contract. Please ask someone over 18 to buy Service on your behalf.
Please read this agreement carefully and save it. If you do not agree with it, you should leave Our Website and stop using the site or the Services immediately.
These are the agreed terms.
In this agreement, the following words shall have the following meanings, unless the context requires otherwise:
|“Consumer”||means any individual who, in connection with this agreement, is acting for a purpose which is outside his business.|
|“Content”||means the textual, visual or aural content that is encountered as part of your experience on Our Website. It may include, among other things: text, images, sounds, videos and animations. It includes content Posted by you.|
|“Mojo Nation Membership”
|means any service we provide, whether through Our Website or otherwise. It includes the membership service we provide as set out on Our Website and in this contract.|
|“Post”||means display, exhibit, publish, distribute, transmit and/or disclose information, Content and/or other material on Our Website, and the phrases “Posted” and “Posting” shall be interpreted accordingly.|
|“Services”||means all of the services available from Our Website, whether free or charged.|
|“Our Website”||means any website or service designed for electronic access by mobile or fixed devices which is owned or operated by us, or any member of the Mojo Nation group of companies. It includes all web pages controlled by us.|
2. Our contract
- These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. By buying Mojo Nation Membership or using Our Website free of charge, you agree to be bound by them.
- We do not offer the Services in all countries. We may refuse to provide the Services if you live in a country we do not serve.
- In entering into this contract you have not relied on any representation or information from any source except the definition and explanation of the Services given on Our Website.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, we agree to provide to you some or all of the Services described on Our Website at the prices we charge from time to time.
- Our contract with you last for one year from the date of payment. Any continuation by us or by you after the expiry of one year is a new contract under the terms then posted on Our Website. Your continued use of our Services after that shall be deemed acceptance by you of the changed Service, system and/or terms.
- The contract between us comes into existence when we receive payment from you for Mojo Nation Membership.
- If we give you free access to a Service or feature on Our Website which is normally a charged feature, and that Service or feature is usually subject to additional contractual terms, you now agree that you will abide by those terms.
- We may change this agreement in any way at any time. The version applicable to your contract is the version which was posted on Our Website at the time that the contract was made.
3. Your account and personal information
- When you visit Our Website, you accept responsibility for any action done by any person in your name or under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
- You agree that you have provided accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself. We are not responsible for any error made as a result of such information being inaccurate.
- You agree to notify us of any changes in your information immediately it occurs. If you do not do so, we may terminate your account.
4. Mojo Nation Event Tickets
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except event cancellation or postponement.
- A valid ticket must be shown on the day of the event.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. Mojo Nation reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- Mojo Nation reserves the right to use images from our events of the ticket holder in video or picture format.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
5. Mojo Nation Membership
- Our basic Service is free of charge. You may use it subject to your compliance with the terms of this agreement.
- Details of the cost and benefits of Mojo Nation Membership are as set out on Our Website. You may subscribe to Mojo Nation Membership at any time.
- If you subscribe to Mojo Nation Membership as a Consumer, the law provides that you can opt out of your right to the 14 day cancellation period. Of course, we will not accept your subscription request unless you agree to lose your cancellation right.
- You do this by instructing us to allow subscription immediately, or as soon as we can. If you do that, we will give you Mojo Nation Membership immediately and you lose your right to cancel your order.
- By accepting these terms, you now agree that you are instructing us to give you Mojo Nation Membership immediately and you understand that, in doing so, you lose your right to cancel your order within 14 days.
- If you give up your right to cancel, that will apply to any renewal of your Mojo Nation Membership at any time from now.
- Apart from your cancellation right, termination of Mojo Nation Membership will be regulated by this contract set out below.
- You may not transfer your Mojo Nation Membership to any other person or the benefits attributed to this membership.
- We reserve the right to modify the Mojo Nation Membership rules or system and to change the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time, without notice. Your continued use of the Mojo Nation Membership after such modifications shall be deemed an acceptance by you to be bound by the terms of the modified agreement. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on Our Website on the day you join as a member.
- The price payable for Membership that you order is clearly set out on Our Website. For Inventor Agency, Toy & Game Company or University membership please contact us.
- The price charged for any Service may differ from one country to another. You may not be entitled to the lowest price unless you reside in the qualifying country.
- Inventor Membership prices are inclusive of any applicable value added tax or other sales tax. All other prices are subject to value added tax.
- Bank charges by the receiving bank on payments to us will be borne by us. All other charges relating to payment in a currency other than pounds Sterling will be borne by you.
- Any details given by us in relation to exchange rates are approximate only and may vary from time to time.
- You will pay all sums due to us under this agreement by the means specified without any set-off, deduction or counterclaim.
- If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch it to you.
7. Renewal payments
- At least 4 weeks before expiry of the period, for which you have paid, we shall send you a message to your last known email address to tell you that your Mojo Nation Membership and licence to use the Services is shortly to expire. We will automatically renew your membership unless advised otherwise. An invoice for the new period will be included.
- At expiry of your Mojo Nation Membership we shall automatically take payment from your credit card of the sum specified on the invoice sent earlier and shall confirm the renewal of your Mojo Nation Membership for a further period by sending you an email message.
- Subject to last previous sub-paragraph, you may cancel Mojo Nation Membership within 14 days after the day we confirm the renewal of your Mojo Nation Membership. If you do so we will refund your Membership cost within 14 days of receipt of this request.
- Other than the limitation set out above Mojo Nation Membership is non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. Security of your credit card
We take care to make Our Website safe for you to use.
- Card payments are not processed on a page controlled by us. We use one or more online payment service providers who will encrypt your card or bank account details in a secure environment.
- If you have asked us to remember your credit card details for your next purchase or subscription, we will securely store your payment details on our systems. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process your automatic monthly payments or other transactions which you have initiated.
9. Duration and termination
- This agreement shall operate for the period for which you have subscribed to Mojo Nation Membership Service.
- We may terminate this agreement at any time, for any reason, with immediate effect by sending you notice to that effect by post or email.
- Termination by either party shall have the following effects:
- your right to use the Services immediately ceases;
- we are under no obligation to forward any unread or unsent messages to you or any third party.
- In the event of such termination by us, we will within seven days refund to you the balance of your subscription outstanding for any Service, pro rata with time not elapsed.
- There shall be no re-imbursement or credit if the Service is terminated due to your breach of the terms of this agreement.
- We retain the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate any and all parts of the Services provided to you, without refunding to you any fees paid if we decide in our absolute discretion that you have failed to comply with any of the terms of this agreement.
You agree to indemnify us against any loss, damage or liability, suffered by us at any time and arising out of:
- any act, neglect or default of yours in connection with this agreement or your use of the Services;
- your breach of this agreement;
- your failure to comply with any law;
- a contractual claim arising from your use of the Services.
11. Miscellaneous matters
- If any term or provision of this agreement is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
- The rights and obligations of the parties set out in this agreement shall pass to any permitted successor in title.
- If you are in breach of any term of this agreement, we may:
- publish all text and Content relating to the claimed breach, including your name and email address and all correspondence between us and our respective advisers; and you now irrevocably give your consent to such publication;
- terminate your account and refuse access to Our Website;
- remove or edit Content, or cancel any order at our discretion;
- issue a claim in any court.
- Any obligation in this agreement intended to continue to have effect after termination or completion shall so continue.
- No failure or delay by any party to exercise any right, power or remedy will operate as a waiver of it nor indicate any intention to reduce that or any other right in the future.
- Any communication to be served on either of the parties by the other shall be delivered by hand or sent by first class post or recorded delivery or by e-mail.
|It shall be deemed to have been delivered:|
|if delivered by hand: on the day of delivery;|
|if sent by post to the correct address: within 72 hours of posting;|
|If sent by e-mail to the address from which the receiving party has last sent e-mail: within 24 hours if no notice of non-receipt has been received by the sender. [Take care before agreeing to accept service by e-mail. It may be convenient, but you could miss or accidentally delete the message].|
- This agreement does not give any right to any third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise, except that any provision in this agreement which excludes or restricts the liability of our directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies, may be enforced under that Act.
- Neither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performance of this agreement which is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales / Scotland / Northern Ireland.