To celebrate its fifth birthday, Fundamentally Children – a leading source of expert, independent advice on play and child development – is offering one lucky company the chance to win ￡5,000 worth of its services.
The prize is redeemable against any of the following services:
● Expert consultancy – child development or industry advice
● Toy, app or other product accreditation / user testing and evaluation
● Experiential marketing – consumer events or retail play days
● Quantitative research, e.g. surveys or focus groups, interviews
● Expert content, e.g. articles and editorial
● Expert media spokesperson – child development
● Brand awareness – social media and digital campaigns
● Seminars and training – child development, play and parenting
● Research – desk or competitor
“We’ve had such wonderful support from the children’s industries since I set up the business five years ago, and I can’t think of a better way to pay it back than a competition whereby we support the winning company with ￡5,000 worth of services to support their business,” said Amanda Gummer, Founder and MD.
“The last five years have seen Fundamentally Children grow and develop and we’ve been lucky enough to work with some fantastic, forward thinking, exciting businesses, which have allowed us to use our expertise to grow our services and help ensure our clients are the best they can be. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank them for their business so far. I’m looking forward to seeing what the next five years brings.”
The competition is open to businesses of any size and will close at 23:59 on Tuesday 29th October, 2019. Entries can be submitted here.
The winner will be announced on Friday 1st November, 2019.
To stay in the loop with the latest news, interviews and features from the world of toy and game design, sign up to our weekly newsletter here