The Hershey Company, home to confection brands including Hershey’s, Reese’s, Hershey’s Kisses, Jolly Rancher and Twizzlers, has signed a raft of new deals through its North American broker, Brand Activation Consulting.
The new licensees include:
• Kellytoy, a subsidiary of Jazwares, for everyday and seasonal plush, both fully branded and co-branded with Squishmallows.
• Funko Consumer Products
• Zuru for 5 Surprise Toy Mini Brand Collectables
• Spin Master for games and puzzles
• YWow for novelty size puzzles and inflatable games
• Gener8 for collectables and food play toys at Five Below
“Fans of beloved brands from The Hershey Company now have even more ways to celebrate their favourite sweets with plush toys, puzzles and games with offerings from some of the most popular toy and recreational companies on the market,” said Michelle McLaughlin, CEO, BAC.
Tammy Leber, Associate Global Licensing Manager, added: “We continue to expand into relevant categories that are meaningful, engaging and, most importantly, bring joy to consumers of all ages.”
To stay in the loop with the latest news, interviews and features from the world of toy and game design, sign up to our weekly newsletter here