You only have until Friday, August 31st to book tickets to next month’s Toy and Game Design Conference, sponsored by Hasbro, Alpha Group and Wynne-Jones IP.
Kicking off Mojo Nation’s inaugural Play Creators Festival, the Toy and Game Design Conference takes place on Monday, September 10th at London’s Emirates Stadium and is a day set to inspire, enlighten and wow the industry’s creative backbone.
The line up of speakers includes:
- Keith Chapman – Kids entertainment creator behind Bob the Builder and Paw Patrol.
- Bethany Koby – CEO, Tech Will Save Us
- Merlin Crossingham – Creative Director, Wallace & Gromit, Aardman
- Rich Mazel – Director of Global Product Acquisition, Hasbro
- Emily Tuteur – Director of Product Design, LittleBits
- Davin Sufer – CTO, WowWee
- Darren Lee Phillipson – VP of Global Product Design, Alpha Group
- Don Pennant – Trade Mark Attorney, Wynne-Jones IP
- Leslie Singleton – MD, Playtime PR and Founder of Board Game Club UK
To book your ticket to the Toy and Game Design Conference, head to https://toyandgamedesignconference.com.