There is only one week left to get your nominations in for the 2022 Edition of the Mojo Nation 100.
The Mojo Nation 100 – sponsored by Hasbro – is a publication listing 100 figures working in toy and game design that have done great work over the last 12 months, and the 2022 Edition launches on January 25th, 2022.
It will be available to read as a downloadable PDF from www.mojo-nation.com and as a physical publication available to pick up at next year’s London Toy Fair, Spielwarenmesse and New York Toy Fair.
‘The 100’ is divided into five categories:
· Rising Stars sponsored by Mattel – Who are the design legends of the future? Perhaps someone leading one of the industry’s many exciting start-ups, or a young star within your team? If so, nominate them in the Rising Star category. You may not know these names yet – but you soon will!
· Research & Development sponsored by The Toy Association – These nominees represent the finest talent working in R&D. It could be an inventor-relations guru responsible for unearthing some of the year’s biggest hits, or an R&D manager whose work deserves recognition. Let us know!
· Design Agencies/Invention Studios sponsored by Jazwares – The secret weapon for many toy firms, design agencies and invention studios are the unsung heroes of our industry. This category celebrates people at agencies with something to shout about over the last 12 months.
· Independent Creatives sponsored by GPI – From the industry’s top sculptors, character artists and illustrators to solo toy and game designers, here’s a chance to nominate independent creatives that deserve recognition for their great work this year.
· Design Champions sponsored by The Marketing Store – For figures whose work supports, promotes and aids the opportunities and achievements of the toy and game design and inventor communities.
If you’re working in the toy and game industry, you can nominate yourself, a colleague or anyone else that you think deserves to make 2022’s Mojo Nation 100.
To nominate, email Billy@mojo-nation.com with the nominee’s name, job title, and a few reasons as to why they belong in the 100, along with a photo of them. Reasons must be related to achievements from within the last 12 months.
A panel will whittle the nominees down to the final 100 represented in the book.
The deadline for nominations is Monday, December 6th.
To stay in the loop with the latest news, interviews and features from the world of toy and game design, sign up to our weekly newsletter here