One month left to nominate for 2024’s Mojo Nation 100
There’s only one month left to get your nominations in for the 2024 Edition of the Mojo Nation 100.
The 100 is a publication listing 100 figures working in toy and game design that have done great work over the last 12 months.
The Mojo Nation 100: 2024 Edition launches on January 23rd and will be available to read both as a downloadable PDF from www.mojo-nation.com and as a physical publication available to order or pick up at London Toy Fair 2024.
‘The 100’ is divided into five categories:
· Rising Stars – Who are the design legends of the future? Perhaps someone leading one of the industry’s many exciting start-ups, or a young star within your team? If so, nominate them in the Rising Star category. You may not know these names yet – but you soon will!
· Research & Development – These nominees represent the finest talent working in R&D. It could be an inventor-relations guru responsible for unearthing some of the year’s biggest hits, a super-star in-house designer or an R&D manager whose work deserves recognition. Let us know!
· Design Agencies/Invention Studios – The secret weapon for many toy firms, design agencies and invention studios are often the unsung heroes of our industry. This category celebrates the studios – and those within the agencies – with something to shout about over the last 12 months.
· Independent Creatives – From the industry’s top sculptors, character artists and illustrators to solo toy and game designers, here’s a chance to nominate independent creatives that deserve recognition for their great work this year.
· Design Champions – For figures whose work supports, promotes and aids the opportunities and achievements of the toy and game design and inventor communities.
If you’re working in the toy and game industry, you can nominate yourself, a colleague or anyone else that you think deserves to make 2024’s Mojo Nation 100.
To nominate, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the nominee’s name, job title, and a few reasons as to why they belong in the 100, along with a photo of them. Reasons must be related to achievements from within the past 12 months.
A panel of industry experts will whittle the nominees down to the final 100 represented in the book.
The deadline for nominations is Monday, December 4th.
There are also a limited number of sponsorship opportunities available for the Mojo Nation 100. For more information on these, email email@example.com.
To stay in the loop with the latest news, interviews and features from the world of toy and game design, sign up to our weekly newsletter here