This year’s Mojo Nation 100, in association with Wynne-Jones IP, is available to read online.
The publication is a listing of the most influential figures currently working in the world of toy and game design who have excelled in 2018, spread across five categories: Rising Stars (Sponsored by Hasbro), Research & Development (Sponsored by Ooba), Design Agencies (Sponsored by Alpha Group US), Freelance (Sponsored by Brands Untapped) and Design Champions (Sponsored by The Marketing Store).
As well as the listing, there is also a range of fantastic opinion pieces inside the book, including:
· Hasbro’s Rich Mazel on Reinventing Invention
· Worlds Aparts’ James Austin Smith on the Toy Revolution
· Alpha’s Darren Lee Phillipson on The Art of the Pitch
· Creative consultant Deej Johnson on the One Star Review
· Wynne-Jones IP’s Victor Caddy on IP Protection
· Making Things’ Fi Murray on ‘Innoventing’
· And many, many more…
You can download the 2019 Edition of the Mojo Nation 100 over at: https://mojo-nation.com/download-mojo-nation-100-2019/.
You can also grab a physical copy of the book at London Toy Fair, Spielwarenmesse and US Toy Fair.