Read the Mojo Nation 100: 2023 Edition online now
The listing is spread across five categories:
Rising Stars (Sponsored by Mattel)
Research & Development (Sponsored by The Toy Association)
Design Agencies & Invention Studios (Sponsored by Jazwares)
Independent Creatives (Sponsored by GPI)
Design Champions (Sponsored by The Marketing Store)
The 2023 edition is also kindly supported by ToyZone and Moose Toys.
As well as the 100 itself, there is also a range of fantastic opinion pieces and interviews inside the book, including:
– Hasbro’s Angus Walker on the Value of the Inventor Community
– Jazwares’ David Winter on Inventing in Troubled Times
– Mattel’s Robert Best on Inventing for Barbie
– Heayes Design’s Richard Heayes on How Play Can Save the World
– Gamely’s Hazel Reynolds on Feeding Creativity
And many, many more….
“This year’s Mojo Nation 100 line-up cements the notion that the industry is brimming with knockout creative talent,” said Billy Langsworthy, Co-Founder, Mojo Nation.
“What’s more, many of the names are new: an impressive 56% of those listed weren’t present in 2022’s edition.”
To stay in the loop with the latest news, interviews and features from the world of toy and game design, sign up to our weekly newsletter here