Mojo Nation is on a mission to strengthen the ties between education and industry in the toy and games space. Universities that sign up to Mojo Nation get special student rates to all of our events, giving the new crop of product design talent crucial face-to-face networking time with the heads of R&D at a raft of toy and games firms. We’ll also pair universities with our company members and arrange work placements, pit students head-to-head in hackfest challenges as well as host educational days where established toy inventors will come and talk to students about how best to crack the toy biz. Too many talented toy design students have to utilise their skills in other industries. We hope to nurture a new wave of design talent to help bring fresh innovation to the UK toy and game scene.
• Student rates to all Mojo events.
• Regular networking opportunities with new talent, top designers and creatives working in related industries such as technology and video games.
• Involvement in Mojo’s University Buddy System. We’ll pair you with a toy/game firm or inventor agency tailored to you for a year-long programme of activities and initiatives, spanning work experience placements, educational days and graduate schemes.
• Access to Mojo Nation news site and weekly newsletter featuring news, opinion pieces and features from the world of toy and game design.
• Mojo Nation discount on a university membership to the LIBRARY Private Members Club. LIBRARY is a hotel, restaurant, private members club and wellness hub located on St Martin’s Lane – right in the heart of London’s Covent Garden.
• 20% off Mojo Creative services. Mojo Creative is an arm of Mojo Nation specialising in web design, graphic design and print.
• Students get access to toy and game design vacancies on our jobs board.
• Chance to advertise your course to our database across the Mojo Nation news site, newsletter and event sponsorship.
To enquire about a university membership email firstname.lastname@example.org.