Our top 10 most read articles of 2022
With 2022 coming to a close, we’re taking a look back over this past year at our top stories and interviews.
So, here we have our most read articles of 2022,
Have a brilliant Christmas, a great New Year and we’ll see you in 2023.
1. NEWS: Read the Mojo Nation 100: 2022 Edition online now
2. NEWS: Play Creators Awards 2022 finalists revealed
3. INTERVIEW: IDEO’s Josh Finkle on collaboration, creativity and the power of Post-its
4. INTERVIEW: Games guru Dougal Grimes walks us through the key steps in any development process
5. INTERVIEW: Is no news good news?! Rich Mazel and Dougal Grimes team up to discuss inventor relations at Spin Master
6. INTERVIEW: Spin Master’s Michael Lee on getting big transformations into small toys with Bakugan
7. INTERVIEW: George Gomez – Chief Creative Officer at Stern Pinball – takes us inside the design of the firm’s new James Bond machines
8. INTERVIEW: LEGO Designer Mike Psiaki on the challenges of recreating the legendary ship, RMS Titanic
9. INTERVIEW: Mark Forti on the remarkable story of Feisty Pets – and the worst way to invent new toys
10. INTERVIEW: “BlueJ is focused on inventors winning with Jazwares”: Lauren Mershon and Brian Thornber on championing great ideas
To stay in the loop with the latest news, interviews and features from the world of toy and game design, sign up to our weekly newsletter here