Our top ten most read articles of 2020
With 2020 coming to a close, we thought we’d take a look back over this past year at our top stories and interviews.
So, here we have, our most read articles of 2020. Have a brilliant Christmas, a great New Year and we’ll see you in 2021!
- Read the Mojo Nation 100: 2020 Edition online now (Read here)
- Play Creators Awards 2020 finalists revealed (Read here)
- Spin Master’s David Winter on recognising billion dollar concepts – and how to pitch them (Read here)
- Legendary industry veteran Richard C. Levy on Furby, creative kryptonite and why the biggest risk is not taking a risk at all (Read here)
- Play Creators Awards 2020 winners revealed (Read here)
- Hasbro’s Tanya Thompson on videos, napkins… And how to pitch to her! (Read here)
- Identity Games’ J.M. Duparc on creative habits, hates and holy grails (Read here)
- Leila Nosrati from Master Toy Advisors on the three things she looks for in every product and why some industry secrets should never be kept (Read here)
- Saying no to things that glow: Director of Product Development at Fat Brain Toys, Erik Quam, on innovation, pitching tips and the key to success (Read here)
- Nextoy founder Robert Fuhrer on defying gravity, proof of concepts and being an I.D.I.O.T. (Read here)
To stay in the loop with the latest news, interviews and features from the world of toy and game design, sign up to our weekly newsletter here