With 2019 coming to a close, we thought we’d take a look back over this past year at our top stories and interviews.
So, here we have, our most read articles of 2019. Have a brilliant Christmas, New Year and we’ll see you in 2020!
- LEGO designer Justin Ramsden on giving Stranger Things the brick treatment
- Read the 2019 Edition of the Mojo Nation 100 online now
- Gamely’s Hazel Reynolds on game design, creativity and Dragons’ Den
- The Fantastic Factory’s David Snow on giving Facebook craze Rate My Plate the party game treatment
- Play Creators Awards finalists revealed
- Zuru’s Adam Woods on disruption, creativity and booty-shaking llamas
- TinkerTini’s Trina McFarland on a career in the frontline of the toy industry: Inventor Relations
- The Marketing Store’s Ben Poate on the design process behind McDonald’s’ Happy Meal toys
- TOMY’s Chris Huisman on the global design approach to Ritzy Rollerz, the firm’s new collectible girls brand
- PlayMonster’s Adam Hocherman on his industry pet peeve, three tips on pitching and why he’s on your side
To stay in the loop with the latest news, interviews and features from the world of toy and game design, sign up to our weekly newsletter here